Are you searching for some food quiz questions with answers?
Whether you are hosting a quiz, or you are testing your own general food knowledge, the following food quiz questions are just what you need!
There are 3 rounds, with answers below each round.
Food Quiz Questions – Round 1
- What is the main ingredient found in sauerkraut?
- In the USA it is known as eggplant, what is it known as in the UK?
- A prune is a dried form of what fruit?
- What would you eat ‘sunny side up’?
- ‘The Holidays Are Coming’ is an advert by which soft drinks company?
- If you bit into a ‘Lady Alice’ what would you be eating?
- What is the main ingredient in hummus?
- Hickory trees produce what kind of nuts?
- What is Monterey Jack?
- What nut is found in pesto?
Food Quiz Answers – Round 1
- Fried egg
- Coca Cola
- A type of cheese
- Pine nuts
Food Quiz Questions – Round 2
- Is a peanut a seed or nut?
- In what country would you eat poutine?
- What alcoholic drink would you find in a Pina Colada?
- What do you add to a croque monsieur to make it a croque madame?
- What nut would you find in a Waldorf Salad?
- What are the ‘spots’ in the popular British pudding, ‘Spotted Dick‘
- What were cocoa beans once used for by the Aztecs?
- What food is stolen the most in the world?
- What is ‘arachibutyrophobia’ the fear of?
- Where did French Fries originate?
Food Quiz Answers – Round 2
- A seed
- An egg
- The dried fruit
- Getting peanut butter stuck to the roof of your mouth
Food Quiz Questions – Round 3
- What fruit, if eaten daily, is said to ‘keep the doctor away’?
- What is Paddington Bear’s favourite food?
- In what country would you find sushi?
- What alcoholic drink is made from fermented rice?
- What is the official fruit of New York?
- What colour were carrots before their orange variety was created?
- What is the only fruit which has seeds on its outer skin?
- How many varieties of apples are there in the world? – a) 350, b) 2,234, or, c) 7,500?
- What is the only human edible food that doesn’t go bad?
- What food is traditionally eaten on Burns Night?
Food Quiz Answers – Round 3
- c) 7,500
PIN IT FOR LATER!