- 80 g cherries, (fresh or frozen)
- 80 g raspberries, (fresh or frozen)
- 100 ml skimmed milk, (or milk alternative)
- 200 g fat free vanilla yoghurt
- 3 ice cubes, (optional)
- Add the cherries and raspberries to your blender. I like to use frozen fruits so that I can make smoothies when I want to. Pour in the fat free vanilla yoghurt and skimmed milk. If you are not using frozen ingredients add in 2 or 3 ice cubes.
- Blend for 20 to 30 seconds or until smooth. Add more milk or some water if you prefer a thinner consistency.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Facebook