I try to keep most of my soup maker recipes as simple as possible – the fewer ingredients and preparation, the better.
This celery soup is one of those recipes – a little bit of chopping, throwing it all in the soup maker, and 30 minutes later, you’ve got a delicious and nutritious soup!
I’ll be honest with you; I’m really not a fan of celery (sorry, celery). I really want to like it, but it’s one of those foods that just doesn’t get on with my taste buds. Although I do include it in some soups, it’s not usually the main ingredient.
So, I was all prepared with my chilli flakes on hand to sprinkle over the soup, to disguise all taste of celery – but here I am, already on my second bowl, without a chilli flake dispensed!
Oh, soup maker, you do have magical powers 😉
How To Make Celery Soup In A Soup Maker
For this celery soup, I wanted it simple yet thick/creamy in texture. When I want to thicken up a soup, I usually add chopped potato, but you can also use cream (just stir it in at the end).
The only ingredients in this celery soup are;
- 400g celery, chopped
- 200g potatoes, chopped
- Three cloves garlic, crushed
- 800ml chicken stock (or you can use vegetable stock).
I didn’t bother with any sautéeing; it just all went in the soup maker. I gave it a quick stir and then set it off on smooth.
If you enjoyed this soup, head over to my Soup Maker Recipes page on Facebook, where I share more recipes.
If necessary, add some extra seasoning and some croutons.
As always, if you have any questions or comments, please let me know below.
- Over 150 easy recipes, you can make in any soup maker 🥣
👩🍳 Recipes include:
- Carrot & Coriander, Mexican Bean Noodle Soup, Easy Chicken Soup, Curried Parsnip, Thai Red Curry Soup, Bombay Potato Soup, Classic Vegetable, Minestrone Soup and many more!
- Free updates automatically sent to you for the duration of the book!